We are specialists and fully qualified in all areas of leadwork with highly experienced leadworkers; some of which hold the ‘City & Guilds Traditional Advanced Leadwork Craft’ qualification. These skills enable us to work with more complicated roof shapes and designs, including lead casting methods required to maintain the nations historic and listed buildings.
Experience & Skills
We are highly experienced in and able to carry out specialist and individual leadworks; including covering spires and cupolas using hollow wood cored rolls and welted joints, flat and hollow lead castings to make patterns, and fabricate components to produce rainwater / hopper heads. We have extensive experience on listed buildings, church buildings and other conservation type leadwork.
Our primary lead roofer is listed on the ‘Lead Sheet Training Academy’ directory with a level 4 qualification in advanced leadworks.
If you are an architect or main contractor requiring a highly skilled and passionate team of leadworkers for a project, then please contact us for a free quotation.
Other Specialist Leadworks and Castings we can provide are as follows:
- Herringbone with hollow rolls.
- Herringbone with wood cored rolls.
- Hollow roll to pitch roof with abutment flashing’s.
- Barrel vaulted with rolls.
- Pitched roof with wood cored rolls/hip junctions.
- Spire with welted joints.
- Dome with wood cored roll.
- Dome with hollow rolls.
- Fabricate decorative rainwater pipe.
- Fabricate decorative rainwater shoe.
- Casting using the two-piece box technique.
- Slush casting technique.
For further information on lead enquiries, or if you have a project and would like a quotation or some advice, please give us a call on 01482 345346 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of knowledgeable team will be glad to assist you.